Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Vanessa & Joe... Anytime...

We were standing at the corner in Waikiki waiting to start our shoot with Joe and Vanessa, when Kyle leans over and asks, "do you think they are excited?" As I was standing there thinking, "I hope so," in the distance I spotted a couple walking towards us hand in hand and instantly I was smitten with them.

Joe and Vanessa are an adorable couple, the subtle glances, the laughter, the kisses in between shots, that made for even better shots. The amount of fun they we had made them an absolute blast to shoot! Vanessa has an easy laugh and bright smile, while Joe is the laid-back, easy going type that when I said, "Joe pick her up and swing her," he not only did it but added a kiss and a lot of laughter. This instantly made me think how lucky am I to meet such amazing people and capture such fantastic moments.

It was so great to be back in Hawaii with the crystal blue ocean as the backdrop, my husband by my side doing what we love, and having an amazing couple to shoot. At that moment I felt truly blessed. Again we want to give a huge thank you to Tara of Pacific Wedding Guide for setting up this great shoot...

So it is with a warm heart, happy memories I am so proud to introduce to you, Vanessa and Joe....









blog comments powered by Disqus