Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Aloha... Hello! & Aloha... I Love You!

Kyle and I are off to the island of Oahu for some R&R next week!  I went to college at HPU and along with some friends we are off to enjoy sometime in one of my favorite places.  I am super excited to show them all my old favorite college hangouts, favorite breaks and beauty of the island.

One of my favorite parts of Hawaii is the Aloha!  As many of you know it means, hello, goodbye and I love you.  Best of all it is the spirit that the people who live there embrace.  We were lucky enough to get in contact with Tara of Pacific Wedding Guide.
She has an amazing business and has been wonderful in helping us get in touch with some couples and set up some engagement shoots while we are in Hawaii...

We are so excited to say "Aaalllooooohaaa" to Hawaii and our new fabulous friend Tara.. We are excited to experience the Aloha of love between the couples we meet!   
 
Be sure and check back to see the full posts of the shoots!  Can't wait to share them!  

Aloha! 


blog comments powered by Disqus